Domain Transfer Methods
We will provide you the authorization code of domain,then you can transfer this domain to another registrar(Not the current).
The Steps To Transfer Domain Name to New Registrar:
1. Buyer send payment to us (See: How to Buy Our Domain Online).
2. We provide the authentication code to Buyer.
3. Buyer begin the domain transfer from the new registrar using the authorization code.
4. We received the Verification Information from the new registrar, and provide it to Buyer.
5. Buyer submit the Verification Information to the new registrar to approval the transfer.
6. We contact our domain registrar to approve the transfer.
7. Domain Transferred to Buyer's new registrar account successfully.
8. Congratulations, you are the new owner of this domain.
Related article: How to transfer a domain name to godaddy.com
A “push” is when you transfer a domain within the same registrar from one account to another. It happens instantly and is by far the easiest way to transfer a domain. You don’t need to worry about authorization codes or complicated verification steps; the only requirement is that you keep the domain with the same registrar.
You should have an account at GoDaddy ,then you simply provide your GoDaddy account number and email address to us and we will push the domain into your account. You get an email from GoDaddy and simply accept the account change and the domain is instantly in your GoDaddy account.
Related article: How to get domain by Godaddy PUSH